THE MEETING AT THE LEXINGTON-URBAN COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL MARCH 1.
You may continue to send your letters in opposition; however, the board will not hear this issue until March 1, pending a non-resolution by the lawyers for each side.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO PAX CHRISTI.
Your attendance and participation at the meeting is crucial for the Board Members to ascertain the seriousness of this action, and its effect on our parish, and more importantly on the residents of the new development.
An alternate plan which the developers are NOT considering is the purchase of property along Toronto for its ingress/egress. This option was recommended in the agreement between PAX CHRISTI and the Fritz Family at the time of the purchase of the church property.
Thank you for your consideration of this letter and for your support "AGAINST" the easement provision of the developer's plan,which includes an easement access across our parking lot.
Thanks and in prayer and fasting,