Serving Together During Lent…..Tuesdays 5-8 PM
Groups of 12 from Pax Christi are needed this Lenten Season each Tuesday night to help serve at God’s Pantry Warehouse located at 1685 Jaggie Fox Way in Lexington. We’ve always had fun in the past working together for this great cause, and Pax Christi looks forward to another fruitful Lenten Season!
We love to have children help, so make it a family event!
*This year, there is a change in how we serve with God’s Pantry Warehouse. God’s Pantry now has a mandatory pre-registration practice at the warehouse. Simply register and pick a night (or more!) to help.
How to register:
- Visit God’s Pantry Food Bank event registration page http://cerv.is/m?0253rPAX
- Select your desired event and follow on the screen instructions to access the CERVIS registration system. If this is your first time using the CERVIS online registration system, you will be prompted to create a Volunteer Profile.
- The event registration code is PAX
- Anyone who has not registered for a spot before the day of the event may not be able to participate.
- Children—We’d love to have kids help! If you are registering a minor, you may use their name, and then include your email and phone number. Minors must be accompanied by an adult when they volunteer.
- Late Arrivals—Anyone arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of the shift will not be able to participate unless they have made prior arrangements with one of the volunteer coordinators. (Renee Rigdon; email@example.com, or Meghan Stenquist: firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is easier than it seems! Please don’t let the new registration system deter you from serving.
If you have any questions, or need help, contact Renee Rigdon at email@example.com or 859-288-5376.
Stasia Kruse (Pax Christi Parishioner & Coordinator for this event) would also love to help! Email her at